Your stomach is so important that it should not be left in the hands of a fellow human being (especially that of women). Why not grab your apron and cooking utensils. Follow the following steps and your stomach won’t remain the same again ~winks~
- Vegetables (optional)
- Stockfish\mangala (dry cat fish)
- Salt to taste
- Knorr seasoning cubes
- Red oil
- Fresh pepper
- Uziza seed (optional).
- Boil the meat, stock fish, and kpomo with little salt and seasoning cubes. (Remember to wash them first)
- Wash the mangala (dry cat fish) with hot water and salt, and then add to the boiling meat.
- Add more clean water ( estimated amount that should be enough for the soup)
- Add red oil and allow to simmer for five minutes
- Add your ogbono ( ground) to the boiling water
- Allow it to boil and attain desired texture
- Add your ground pepper, crayfish, uziza (ground), and salt to taste.
- Add your okra and ground onions and allow to cook
- Add your vegetables 3 minutes to when the soup will be ready. ( do not overheat the vegetable to avoid losing its essential purpose)
- Your ogbono/okra soup is ready
To make your Eba;
Boil water and make your Eba as usual.